• Sunday, July 9, Hamilton's Bucket List Band opens the 2017 series with a heaping helping of rockin' blues
• Sunday, July 16, the sounds of the Hamilton Children's Choir light up the bandshell
• Sunday, July 30, the classical academy ensemble Spleit Strings Orchestra will showcase students’ skills in a passionate and moving performance.
• Sunday, August 20, the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra will perform with special guests, followed by a movie screening
• Sunday, August 27, the bandshell gets brassy as The Silver Swing Big Band returns with openers The George Arnone Big Band, followed by a movie screening
• Sunday, September 3 performers will be announced shortly. The evening will conclude with a movie screening
As in previous seasons, a revolving selection of our favourite food trucks will be joining us for Seven Sundays, making it a perfect evening for dinner, music, and an awesome movie. Food vendors will be set up and ready to serve by 6:00pm. Confirmed food vendors include Kool Jim’s Ice Cream Truck, MeatVentures, Relay Coffee, Rudy's, and Urban Express.
Music runs roughly 7:00pm-9:00pm. All film screenings are set to begin as soon as it is dark enough (usually 8:30-9:00pm, weather permitting).
The City of Hamilton now offers free Wi-Fi in Gage Park in the vicinity of the George R. Robinson Bandshell and surrounding area.
As always, bring a blanket, a chair… maybe even a ball to kick about. See you Sunday!