Seven Sundays in Gage Park is a free, all-ages concert series running July 9/16/30, Aug 20/27 and Sept 3, 2017. A variety of food trucks open at 6pm for dinner service, all shows start at 7pm and the August/September concerts are also followed by a movie at sundown.
• Sunday, July 9 performers will be announced shortly
• Sunday, July 16, the sounds of the Hamilton Children's Choir light up the bandshell
• Sunday, July 30, the classical academy ensemble Spleit Strings Orchestra will showcase students’ skills in a passionate and moving performance.
• Sunday, August 20, the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra will perform with special guests, followed by a movie screening
• Sunday, August 27, the bandshell gets brassy as The Silver Swing Big Band returns with openers The George Arnone Big Band, followed by a movie screening
• Sunday, Sept 3 performers will be announced shortly. The evening will conclude with a movie screening
Seven Sundays In Gage Park is presented by the City of Hamilton and produced by Sonic Unyon.